As we are nearing the 1 year mark, I am slowly letting it sink in that my baby is not really a "baby" anymore. True, she will always be MY baby, but technically, she is hitting the "toddler" years. And it's so hard to imagine her being so independant. She sat in her high chair last night and ate a banana. All by herself. I handed it to her, and she knew just what to do. She doesn't really need me to feed her anymore.
She does not like a sippy cup. She doesn't seem to want to drink from them. Just chews on them. Well, I tried putting her formula in a sippy last night, figuring maybe she would drink it... nope. She just chewed on it and kept throwing it across her high chair tray. I finally gave in and put it in a bottle. I don't know how I'm supposed to get her used to a sippy cup. I have tried all different kinds, and all she does is chew on them. hmm... oh well. She may very well be on a bottle after our goal, which is her first birthday, but hopefully by 1 1/2 they will be completely gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!