Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday party planning!

Birthday party planning is in full swing! I have picked up all sorts of goodies, and I'm getting excited for my baby to be ONE! It amazes me how quickly this past year has gone... how many different milestones Samantha has reached, and yet... still how many more she has yet to still reach.

We are doing a winnie the pooh themed party, and I'm really happy with what we have so far...
So far, we have:
this centerpiece:
Photobucket

these plates:
Photobucket

these napkins:
Photobucket

the tablecloth:
Photobucket

Her first birthday banner!
Photobucket

a wall hanging:
Photobucket

her candle for the cake:
Photobucket

the blowouts for the kids:
Photobucket

the cups:
Photobucket

the treat bags for the kids:
Photobucket

I am so excited about this party! And I will close this posting with a recent picture of the almost birthday girl!
Photobucket

And since we all know I can't stop with one....
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!