So who ever said I was good at this blogging thing? Never me... never me...
I am horrible at remembering to log on here, and update everyone with Samantha's latest accomplishments. I wish I was. I set myself reminders, I leave the window open on my computer... I just always forget to actually get on here and update.
Anyways, Samantha is 1. A whole year old. She has been a mini-toddler for a little over a week. And she is doing great.
Her birthday was a huge success. We woke up and I made her some scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast. She loved it. We had pictures scheduled for the afternoon, so we got her ready for pictures. Went to Pennys. Got some of the cutest pictures, even though she was a complete whiney child. She was so not having it. Anyways, we walked around the mall a bit, and had lunch. Then we went over to my parents house for dinner. Mom made mac and cheese for Samantha and burgers for everyone else. Samantha ate more than I even realized she would. She loved it. My sister made cupcakes, and Samantha got an entire cupcake all to herself. Again, she loved it. We opened some presents from my parents and my sister. Some cute clothes and one of the coolest toys.
We then headed home, where Dustins family all got together and had another mini birthday celebration. We opened some more presents and hung out. Put Samantha to bed after a very successful day.
Friday, she had her dr. visit. Shots. ick. But she handeled them well. She cried for a few seconds, but got over it pretty quickly. She got her shots in her arms this time because she is a "big girl". She was 31 inches and 23 pounds, 12 ounces. She also had another ear infection. Oh fun. But she was a good girl and was the perfect child for the rest of the day.
Saturday was her birthday party. We woke up, got her all ready to go and went to pick up her cake and balloons. Got some last minute stuff together and then headed up the the rec center around 1:45. Party started at 2:30. People showed up. We had a good time. She really enjoyed her cake and she got lots of neat presents. Cute clothes and some cool toys that she really enjoys.
Easter was a good day for the most part. She spent the night at grandma and papas house on Saturday. We picked her up around noon and went home to find out what the Easter Bunny left for her. We found her easter basket hidden on the floor by all her toys. The Easter Bunny was pretty generous. He brought her some new shoes and some socks and a stuffed duck. Some peeps and a couple books. She had a lot of fun looking at everything.
Thats about it for the updates. Sorry it took so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!