I was so proud of myself today. I had a piece of toast with a huge blob of peanut butter for breakfast.
Lunch? Today was pizza day at the office. So what did I eat? A nice big salad with green pepper, onion and cucumbers. Not one single bite of yummy delicious pizza. I was so proud of myself.
So then we come to dinner. Yeah. I was bad. Very bad. We had Chinese. And as most of you probably know, there aren’t many Chinese dishes that are GOOD for you. I had some sweet and sour chicken, empress chicken and sesame chicken. Just a little bit of each. With some white rice. Brown rice would have been preferred, but Chinese restaurants just don’t serve brown rice. Oh well. It was delicious.
Sigh. Maybe I’m not cut out for dieting. It always seems to make me want to crave the bad stuff even more. But I’m going to try to stick with it. Maybe tomorrow will be easier.
Anyway, both kids are sick. Fevers, body aches, whiney. It’s absolutely awful. I feel so terrible that I can’t do anything to make them feel better. Some tylenol here, some motrin there. But that’s about all I can do. Samantha has been laying around the house most of the time I’ve been home from work. We cuddled. A lot. That part was nice.
Anyway, I’m going to go kiss my kids and head to bed myself. Maybe watch a movie before going to sleep. It is a Friday night after all. Ah, the life of a mom.
I am so incredibly proud of you! I was even telling Curtis! I was inspired to go out to eat last night for dinner, a little scared that I'd be "peer pressured" into carbs, but it went smoothly. WE decide what WE eat... simple as that! Great job!
ReplyDelete色妹妹視訊直播視頻
ReplyDelete色妹妹視訊直播影音
色妹妹視訊直播聊天
色妹妹視訊直播交友
色妹妹視訊視頻直播
色妹妹視訊視頻影音
色妹妹視訊視頻聊天
色妹妹視訊視頻交友
色妹妹視訊影音直播
色妹妹視訊影音視頻