Well, I’m on the second day of my 29 day challenge. It’s going as well as can be expected for someone who absolutely loves carbs.
Day 1 Meals
Breakfast – 1 pouch of instant oatmeal and 1 piece of toast with peanut butter
Lunch – half a salad from Wendys and carrot sticks with ranch dressing
Dinner – a very small portion of spaghetti made with whole wheat pasta and a salad and 1 girl scout cookie along with a small handful of m&m’s… yeah yeah, I know. But I love carbs! I love sweets!
Day 2 Meals
Breakfast – 1 piece of toast with a large amount of peanut butter
Lunch – a salad with some baked chicken and a very very small portion of leftover spaghetti from last night and carrot sticks with ranch dressing
Dinner – Chicken soup is currently on the stove
I’m not doing as well as I would like, but I’m doing better than the “normal”, so it’s progress at least. Any ideas for some great low carb meals? Tell me! I need some ideas! Especially breakfast ones! FAST and EASY is KEY for breakfast. I don’t really have enough time to cook anything! :-)
173免費視訊秀-夫妻真人秀聊天室
ReplyDelete173免費視訊美女-最新裸聊直播間
173 live 視訊-成人聊天室
173 live影音-色情聊天室
live 173免費視訊-色情視訊
真愛旅舍直播-台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
真愛旅舍官網-台灣麗人聊天室
真愛旅舍聊天室-摳摳視頻秀
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室-免費聊天室你懂的
真愛旅舍視頻-戀戀視頻聊天室
同城一夜i情昆明e夜情人同城交友韓國性感女主播聊天室破解女主播聊天室亞洲成人影片
同城一夜晴qq群號碼約炮交友直播間平台女主播夏娃聊天室綠色聊天室女主播 成人免費
同城一夜晴交友qq群男女約炮直播間激情女主播聊天室遊戲女主播聊天室世界第一中文成人
同城一夜i情交友qq交友平台直播間h色聊天室真愛視頻社區聊天室韓國毛片網址全球成人情色
視頻交友真人秀美女視頻聊天網站全祼美女視頻比較色的聊天室世界第一成人網