Sunday, June 12, 2011

Updates

Yeah, 4 months. It has been almost 2 months since my last post and Bradley is already 4 months old. I know I said I was going to get better about updating this blog, but what can I say? I'm a full time working mom to 2 beautiful growing kids. By the time I get home from work, all I want to do it spend time with my little ones and the weekends are reserved for family time. My quiet time (aka nap time) is usually reserved for laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning. Today I have snuck away while Bradley naps and Samantha plays quietly behind me. She WAS laying on the couch having some quiet time when I started this post, so you can all see how long THAT lasted. With no nap today, she needed the rest, but apparently she has decided she has had enough.

We made the trip to the mall today. We were there for about 3 1/2 hours. Samantha walked around like a big girl almost the entire time. Bradley played with his toys or slept the whole time. I am proud to say that that is by far the LONGEST trip we have made with a potty trained little 2 year old! She is pretty much completely potty trained and only wears a diaper or pull up at nap and bed times. She has been wearing them while we go out as well, but we decided today to bring some(lots) of extra clothes and give it a try! No accidents. She did so great! I am so happy to have her out of diapers! That will save us quite a bit every month!

Stay tuned for pictures. I'm not on my computer, so I don't have any on here, but I will get some up soon along with some more news about the kids!

What's to come?
-Bradley had his 4 month dr visit
-Samantha went to the pool
-Samantha started gymnastics
-Bradley is rolling over and giggling like crazy

So make sure to come back to read all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!