Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bradley is here!

This post is extremely belated. BUT. Bradley Joseph made his way into this world on February 3, 2011. He was 8 pounds, 6 ounces and 21 inches long.

He is absolutely perfect.180056_10150406804775029_878180028_17253247_7531331_n

181714_10150406804175029_878180028_17253233_7993319_n168612_10150406805455029_878180028_17253259_6491651_n 

He was welcomed by 2 very proud parents.

166888_10150402419190029_878180028_17183184_2257180_n 180010_10150406808595029_878180028_17253315_990532_n

I have spent the (almost) last 3 months enjoying my life as a mommy to 2.
My blog has been neglected, but this changes now. I’m back!

I’ve been back to work for almost a month, and it’s sad leaving them everyday, but I have 2 gorgeous kids to come home to now. Samantha absolutely loves her little brother and she showers him with hugs and kisses all the time. When he was born, she was sick. Very sick. So she didn’t get to meet him until we came home from the hospital, and didn’t get to really see him or hold him at all until the day after we came home. This was her first time getting to hold him.

182245_10150406809580029_878180028_17253336_4936612_n

He wasn’t very happy. But the look on her face was priceless. She loves reading to him and trying to play with him, and she sings him the abc’s quite often. :-)

185830_10150420739205029_878180028_17450221_4584112_n

Her face is full of pure joy every time she gets to hold him.

181792_10150420724555029_878180028_17450063_7827627_n

This was one of the first pictures taken of us as a full family. As you can see by the date, it was way too late… this should have been done as soon as we were all together, and that much, I am extremely regretful of.

188431_10150425657600029_878180028_17512212_7017510_n

But I am so happy in my life as a mommy to a gorgeous son.

184307_10150425655660029_878180028_17512165_759187_n 185915_10150425655745029_878180028_17512167_3439098_n

And a beautiful daughter.

189919_10150453942745029_878180028_17836668_6137671_n

And I’ll leave you with this. His first smile caught on film.

196862_10150460781150029_878180028_17911914_3459816_n

These 2 kids are my pride and joy. I couldn’t imagine my life without either of them.

2 comments:

Give me some love!