And it’s coming soon!!!! Stay tuned for what’s in store, but I’ve got some great giveaways lined up!
First, I will be giving away a $35.00 promotion code for CSN Stores!!! CSN stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish furniture, modern bedding, or great cookware!
Look at how CUTE this bedding set is! I would love to do something like this for Samantha’s room when she’s older!
I will also be offering an adorable tutu from Made2MatchBoutique!
Plus, I’m working on another giveaway as well! Stay tuned for more info!
Save the date everyone! This all goes live on January 18th!
I am a new follower from the blog hop. I hope to see you at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures of her growing up...Very sweet family you have!
ReplyDeleteI have to keep taking pictures...I am not very good at it, but looking at your website just really made me want to take pictures of my daughter!
I am a new follower of your site and would love it if you followed me back too :)
I found you on Follow Me Wednesday blog hop
http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com
I'm your latest follower through the blog hop. Great pictures. I'd love if you would follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the blog hop!
ReplyDeletewww.theransomfamilybloc.blogspot.com
New Follower from Follow Me Wednesday!!
ReplyDeletehttp://likeChristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com
mrsclaus2333@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!