And I never wrote a post! Things have been so hectic and crazy lately with preparing for the baby and just trying to relax around the house as much as possible.
But here is the overdue post. I am a bad mommy and didn’t take any pictures on Christmas Eve… and I am completely regretting that now! But here is a picture of WHAT she wore… and I believe my sister took a couple pictures… I will have to try to get them.
She wore the skirt and gingerbread shirt with some cute tights and black mary jane shoes.
And then sometime between bed time and wake up time, Santa came!
Her hair was something else! But she enjoyed looking through her stocking.
We headed over to gramma and papas house, where SURPRISE! Santa visited her there too! And she got TWO stockings!?
This is my stocking from when I was a little girl.
And still not sure how this got on her little tush, but she did it all by herself…
and opening her presents…
After gramma and papas house, we headed back home to see what Santa had left there… quite a bit it seems!!!
Opening another present… I was horrible with taking pictures… I was too excited to watch and be involved… so don’t hate on me!
But all the present opening wore the poor girl out. After presents it was lunch time… and this is what happened during lunch…
And that was our Christmas. She napped for most of the afternoon/evening. She was a tired girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!