Monday, August 3, 2009

4 months

Samantha was 4 months old last Saturday... It has taken me a long time to update. She is getting so big, and so strong. She still has not rolled over, but she is getting very close! She can push herself up with her arms and hold there to look around for a few minutes at a time. She pushes off with her leg, and can almost make it over, but she can't get over her arm quite yet. It is coming soon though. I am excited. While she is pushed up with her arms, she can get up onto her knees JUST A LITTLE BIT. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She also recentely, discovered her TOES! It is so cute, watching her reach for those little toes and grab on as tight as she can!

We went to the dr. last week and she weighs 14 pounds, 15 1/2 ounces and is 26 inches long! She is in the 75% for her weight and 95% for her height. She is a growing girl! We got the go-ahead to start feeding her some rice ceral soon, so I think we will start that this week sometime. She has been waking up around every hour lately at night, and it's running its toll on daddy. For some reason, I can sleep right through it. He says he just gets up as fast as he can so I don't wake up, since I have to work. But he just gives her back her paci, and she falls back alseep. We are hoping if we give her cereal in the evenings, she won't wake up so often. We will see.

We are finally going to move!!! Samantha will get her own bedroom, and I am very excited to paint and decorate it! I missed doing that when I was pregnant. The plan is to save money over the next year, and buy a house next fall.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love!