She is 7 months now... and will be 8 months old in less than 2 weeks... really? oh my. 8 months. She is so close to a year, already.
She is getting close to crawling, but not completely there yet. She scoots herself around, mostly sideways in a circle and backwards. But she is trying to go forward.
She waves now. It's the cutest thing.
I was watching her last night, play with her toys, sitting up all by herself and smiling, laughing at her toys... and I was thinking... she is SOOO independant. Not completely, not for a while. But she is. She can sit by herself, and hold her own bottle, and hold herself up. She doesn't need my hand behind her neck anymore... she can do it all by herself. I miss having my little baby. The one I could cuddle into the crook of my arm and stare at for hours. Now she wiggles and moves. She trys to look at everything, everything is always so entertaining to her.
She loves watching the cats, and even more to pet them. She LOVE petting the dog and she absolutely thinks it's hilarious when the dog gives her "kisses". She laughs up a storm. She was watching one of the kittens play last night and follow a string. The kitty would slide across the floor and she would burst into laughter. It was so cute.
We went to get Christmas pictures done... I will post some of my favorites.






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Give me some love!